Friday, September 17, 2010

Spelling List for Term 4 Weeks 1 and 2

Dear all,

To help those who may have misplaced their spelling list, I have decided to upload the spelling list on the EDP portal. The spelling that is uploaded includes spelling for Weeks 1 and 2 in Term 4.

You may view it at this site: https://docs.google.com/a/edp.edu.sg/document/edit?id=1CtbcPrueq4lvhFhQb1NkVkzp94n7-pG5K09aBqMncto&hl=en#

You will need your username and password to log in. If your child is having any difficulty in logging in to the school portal, please let me know.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs Khan

    It is a great idea to share the spelling list in the portal. I think this should applies to all the extra materials handed out to the kids cos they sometimes tend to lose them. But with this, it will be great and easy for parents at work to be able to access them and save copies for ourselves.

    However, when I tried to access the site, I was unable to go in as I do not have the username and password. Please advise on this, thank you.

    Best rgds
    Rachael Lam - Ian's mummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Thank you for your comment. The username and password have been given out to the students during their mother tongue class when they accessed the school portal to view the materials the Chinese teacher had put in for them in Term 2. The same username and password apply for access to the portal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mrs Khan,

    I have tried logging in with that but was unsuccessful. Can you help me to double check on Ian's username and password and email to me.

    Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    I will send you an email to let you know your son's username and password.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete